Sunday, April 28, 2013

Recovery Week

I ran 2 miles on Monday and walked one. Than I did some research on recovery from a half and took the rest of the week off from running. I still went to the gun and did the elliptical on my usual running days.
Yesterday I tried a new class at the gym called TRX. It's a brand new class they are offering and it was a workout. I am super sore today.
Tomorrow I will be back to running and training for a full marathons :)
I would love to run a full marathon this year so I looked up training schedules and found one I like. I wrote it all out on my calendar and will start it tomorrow. I think I was still on a half Mary high when I decided this cause this recovery week has been so nice and easy and as I sit here in my chair under a warm blanket,, running for 4 hours every Saturday for a while does not sound fun. But I will start the training and work my way up just like for the half.

No comments:

Post a Comment