Sunday, February 24, 2013

Week 4 Done!!!

Week 4 of my half training is done. I finished off with 7 miles on the treadmill yesterday. It was literally a blizzard outside so I went with Jeremy to his gym (24hr fitness) put the kids in the day care and ran for an hour and a half. They had some pretty cool TM with personal mini tvs that i could hook my phone up to and p,ay my nexflixs. So I watched about 4 How I met your Mother episodes and tried not to watch the time a d miles go ever so slowly.

The forecast for next weekend is suppose to be in the 40 with sun so I am really hoping I can run out side next week cause the many miles on the TM was pure evil.

I did not run on Monday so I did Mondays run on Thursday night while Levi was at hockey. It was really had to run 4 days in a row and I was pretty stiff and sore going into my run on Saturday. But today is Sunday and I feel ready to get back at it tomorrow. I hope I don't miss any more days cause making days up is hard and the training schedule is working for me.

I don't have any pictures this week cause all my runs were inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment