Saturday, February 9, 2013

Chasing Cupid 5k

I have started this new blog to document my fitness life.
I have lost almost 35 lbs in the last year.
I am 30 years old
Married for 7 years
Two boys 6 and 3
One dog and two cats
I have a love hate relatshonship  with running.
My goal is to run 13 races in 2013.
I have run two so far this year.


Today I ran a 5k in the snow. It was called the Chasing Cupid fun run. It was not timed but my phone app said I finished in 31:05. I was happy with that time cause of the cold and snow and most of the course was very slippery. Some of my friends were there with me. I did not run with them cause they are just starting their running journey and they walked some. But it was fun to have them there at the start and finish.










No comments:

Post a Comment