Saturday, May 11, 2013

Outside Run

I ran for the first time outside since my half. Did 7 very slow miles. It was hot and sweaty. My throat started hurting yesterday and I think I am getting sick. I woke up and my throat felt worse and I just wanted to be lazy, but I laced up and ran. It took about 4 miles to get into it and fall into a rhythm. After the first 4 miles were out of the way I started to feel good and ran up a big hill. Than I was feeling great and it was all downhill till I got home. Afterwards I was glad I ran. It felt good to run outside. It was a little hot and I was a huge sweety mess. As the weather is greeting hotter and hotter I will have to run earlier in the morning. 
I want to shout out to my sis Amy who ran a half today and rock it!! She's a huge example to me and motivates me. Someday I hope to be as fast and determined as she is. She has ran lots of halfs and fulls but this was the first one after she had her daughter 9 months ago. Go Amy!! 

My outside run and below was my run on Friday. 
I am going to try and get my mileage back up to 25 miles a week. Which would be 5 miles 3 times durning the week and 10 miles on Saturday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment